Lost pearls of Antwerp
A nostalgic photo and text book by Tanguy Ottomer about disappeared buildings, squares and statues in his city, such as:
- The chic Hotel Weber or the green Geuzenhofkes on the Rooseveltplaats.
- About 12 neighborhoods and squares in the Antwerp city center, the buildings that once stood there and the life that took place there.
- Told enthusiastically and with a lot of knowledge.
- Extensively illustrated with over 100 archival photographs, from 1910s black and white postcards to personal family photos from the 1970s.
- A plea for careful handling of heritage, but above all a declaration of love for the city of Tanguy Ottomer.
- A must for Antwerp residents of all ages, and for visitors who want to get to know the soul of the city of yesteryear.